ConVergence Technologies, Inc.™ has been providing administrative and management support services to multiple business units since 1995. Over that period, ConVergence has developed answers to client’s and industry needs. Those solutions have redefined execution of credit card processing, technology, distribution and communications needs for businesses.
• In 2017, ConVergence Technologies, Inc. organized its business units into three wholly owned subsidiaries of ConVergence Technologies, Inc.: IPpay LLC, MitoTec LLC and CTIconnect LLC.
• The ConVergence family of companies continue to offer solutions for credit card processing, financial services, wholesale high speed internet access, wholesale voice services, IPTV, compliance solutions, networking infrastructure, data center services including hosting, remote back-up, co-location and disaster recovery, distribution of computer networking hardware and software, and leading industry energy services.
• ConVergence Technologies provides Administrative services and management oversight for their wholly owned LLC’s. ConVergence provides “C” level leadership (The highest-level executives in senior management) in accounting, business development, cloud based enterprise resource planning, engineering, management, marketing, payroll and supply chain operation. ConVergence offers these services for its family of companies, as well as other entities seeking a proven track record for growth and profitability via our experienced executive team.
• Headquartered in Riviera Beach, FL and with resources in Illinois, Michigan, Kentucky, Colorado, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Indiana and Texas, ConVergence Technologies is “Where Best of Class Technologies ConVerge”.
• CTIconnect LLC is a member of the ConVergence Technologies, Inc. family of companies. ConVergence Technologies, Inc., founded in 1995, is the parent company of MitoTec LLC, CTIconnect LLC and IPpay LLC.